TIMEOUT requests && then Duplicate Requests && then Threads block

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Oct 14 19:00:36 CEST 2005

At least I think thats the sequence of events I am troubleshooting now.

Here is a snippet in request_process.c

         case REQUEST_FAIL_SERVER_TIMEOUT:
                 radlog(L_ERR, "TIMEOUT for request %d in module %s,
component %s",
                        request->number,
                        request->module ? request->module : "<server core>",
                        request->component ? request->component :
"<server core>");

                 /*
                  *      Tell the server to stop processing the request
                  */
                 request->options |= RAD_REQUEST_OPTION_STOP_NOW;
/* This is the line I have added?? */
                 request->finished = TRUE;
                 break;