patches

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Sun Oct 16 19:18:40 CEST 2005

Alan, all those with commit,

I was wondering if the patches I postred had been considered.

I am perfectly ok with them being turned down, as I know better than
most that my code does not approach the quality of any of the existing
submitters. And with dpatch (thanks!), maintaining the patches privately
is the smallest part of the effort I expend each freeradius upgrade.

I would however appreciate a note one way or the other, so I would know
to shut up on the subjet of the indicated patch and that it had been seen.

If I should assume no answer is an answer of no, I only need to be told
once.

Not trying to annoy anyone here, apologies in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Joe