rlm_mschap patch into release branch?

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Tue Oct 18 23:46:37 CEST 2005

I know we don't have anymore 1.0 series releases scheduled at the
moment, but I was wondering if it would be a problem for anyone if the
rlm_mschap patch to aid in PEAP machine auth got included in the next
release?  It's something that several people have been asking about (and
there's a number of interested parties from the .edu side of things).

The only other option really for those people who don't want to run CVS
versions would be to put out a patched version of rlm_mschap.c for them
to replace in their current/1.0 series source trees.

--Mike