radrelay & radsqlrelay

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Sep 8 01:11:59 CEST 2005

Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net> wrote:
> > 8) add multiple "listen" sections, to avoid having multiple "radrelays".
> >   Hmm... this means reading multiple detail files, but it does NOT mean
> >   proxying the same data to multiple home servers. That might be useful
> >   too...
>
> Did this functionality ever get written?

  Yes.  There is support for multiple "listen" sections, all reading
from different "detail" files.

  I'm thinking that the next step may be "rlm_replicate", which would
spam the accounting packets to multiple destinations.  But I can't
think of a really clean way to do it...

  As a first step, the "manage list of outstanding packet" code should
be moved from radiusd && radclient to libradius.  That will help.