HELP! accounting duplicate Start

David Stanaway david at dialmex.net
Mon Sep 12 18:12:44 CEST 2005

This probably belongs on the -user list. Maybe your nas is set up to
retry if it doesn't get a response within a certain timeout, and your
config is not responding within the appropriate time, or you have a
duplex mismatch on one of your ethernet patches and are getting some
lost udp packet or .....