rlm_sqlippool IPR (was: Automatic report from sources (radiusd) between 13.09.2005 - 14.09.2005 GMT)

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Sep 15 11:31:34 CEST 2005

> Combined list of identical log entries
> Add new SQL IPPool module to tree. Config files to follow
> shortly. The module appears to have been worked on my a number of
> people. Most recent version is thanks to Ruslan A Dautkhanov.

Thanks for adding this module, I think it can be useful in a number
of cases. However, I didn't see any licence information in the files.

Perhaps I'm asking for obvious things because I'm not an expert in
legal issues. If this is a module of FreeRADIUS, I think it must be
under GPL, but the only information I found in the sources is this
line:

Copyright 2002  Globe.Net Communications Limited

It's unclear for me whether it is a problem with the intellectual
property rights. For example, the OpenLDAP project requires that
a contribution includes a notice from the author.

http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html#notice

--
Nicolas Baradakis