proxied request accepted but none of the preproccessed attributes are sent to NAS

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Sep 29 02:30:07 CEST 2005

Joe Maimon <jmaimon at ttec.com> wrote:
> None of the preprocess, in specific, the files match which includes
> things like vrf, ip pool and similar important stuff.
>
> Here is the -X output. Where should I start looking?

  post_proxy_authorize has been removed from the config.

  It's extra work, but the things you need to do in post-proxy should
be done in the post-proxy section, not in "authorize".

  There IS value in remembering the reply & config items from the
authorize section for post-proxy, though.  Right now, the server
discards them (src/main/proxy.c), it could keep them.