Need help with clients configuration.

Vishwanath Srikant Pattanshetti vspattanshetti at airvana.com
Mon Apr 10 12:00:33 CEST 2006

Hello all
I am using Freeradius 1.1.0 on solaris 10

I am storing the clients information in the oracle database (table nas),
my oraclesql.conf has following line:
Readclients=yes

In the nas table I have following entries:
nasid=1, nasname=128.0.0.1/1, nastype=other, shortname=ems10
secret=testing123

This setup works perfectly fine on one machine, where as on another
machine, the access request is ignored, saying it is from unknown
client.

The radius debug logs(with -X option) on both machines are the same. And
in both cases, I sending the request from localhost.

Does it have anything to do with the machine's configuration??
Can some one please help me??

-Vishwa.