1.1.1: Backtrace of non-responding server

Sven Hartge sven at svenhartge.de
Mon Apr 10 13:09:03 CEST 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Sven Hartge <sven at svenhartge.de> wrote:
>> After some unknown amount of time or after a (yet) unknown request the
>> daemon locks up using 100% cpu, a strace shows a constant flow of segfaults.
>
>   Constant?  Please build it with symbols, and run it under gdb, or
> look at the core dumps.

"Funny" thing is: Until now freeradiusd has been running flawless. Maybe
he "feels" I am going to dissect him as soon as he starts to fail again. :)

Right now I am using monit to generate an automatic backtrace as soon as
the problem occurs again.

Grüße,
Sven

--
Sven Hartge -- professioneller Unix-Geek
Meine Gedanken im Netz: http://www.svenhartge.de/

Achtung, neue Mail-Adresse: sven at svenhartge.de