patch for building suse rpms for 2.0.0 (cvs 13.04.06)

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Fri Apr 14 13:21:49 CEST 2006

Zitat von Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net>:
> On Thu 13 Apr 2006 16:55, Markus Krause wrote:
>
> Hi Markus
>
> I generally maintain the SUSE build files. You will notice that this week the
> suse spec file has been changing a little as we were doing some work on SUSE
> 10.0 64bit. I would be interested to see your patch, however it does not
> appear to be in the email you sent.

hi peter,

uups, seems i forgot to attach the patch !
so here you are!
it also works with todays cvs snapshot (just tested).

regards
  markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Computing Center                        Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99
Group Lottspeich / Proteomics           Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de