building v.1.1.3(cvs) on different systems

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Mon Aug 21 14:42:00 CEST 2006

On Mon 21 Aug 2006 13:46, Markus Krause wrote:
> * suse 10.1:
>  "rpmbuild -bb" said it needs "libapr0", which i could not find in suse
> 10.1. i changed it in freeradius.spec to "libapr1" instead, which seems to
> work, at least the build finished without problems and the installed
> programms seems to run without errors.

Hi Markus

Thanks for the bug report. I am using an updated spec file that works on
SLES9, SUSE 9.3, 10.0, 10.1 and Factory on the build service but haven't yet
updated the code in cvs. I will do it now. In any case if you needs 10.1 rpms
you can get them from:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/peternixon/SUSE_Linux_10.1/i586/freeradius-snapshot-20060817-2.1.i586.rpm

If you have any issues with the rpms, please let me know so I can fix them.

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/