Unexpected Accounting proxy behaviour

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Mon Aug 21 17:39:34 CEST 2006

I have the following in "acct_users":

peter Called-Station-Id == "myrealm", Proxy-To-Realm := myproxy

Now, with this configuration, "myproxy" receives all of the accounting packets
(Start, Interim-Update and Stop) as expected, HOWEVER on the radius server
doing the proxying in sqltrace.log (and in the SQL table) I only see
the "Start" record. For non proxied packets I happily have the 3 different
typs of SQL queries show up in sqltrace.log

Can anyone tell me what is different about Start records that would cause this
behaviour?

I am running the 1.1.x branch cvs snapshot from 2006-08-08 on this server.

Thanks in Advance

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/