Release 1.1.1 TODO

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Feb 9 14:22:57 CET 2006

> The following list is surely very incomplete, but I tried to put
> together the things we could do before the next release.
>
> - pull eap fixes from CVS head to address Debian's issues.

Done.

As Paul noted, the build produces a non-redistributable binary
package, but it's a lot better than not working at all :)

> - fix bug #314 about rlm_otp.

Franck fixed it.

> - net-snmp patches. (and move #includes from radius_snmp.h to smux.h)

Done.

> - maybe undelete the database schema for MSSQL server?

All the backend schemas are now under doc/examples.

> - maybe back-port the changes in the makefiles in CVS head? It would
>   fix some warnings and make the autoconf/libtool upgrade easier in
>   the future.

I'll work on it when I have time, but if version 1.1.1 is released
without these changes, it isn't a problem.

The up-to-date changelog is:
http://www.freeradius.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/radiusd/doc/ChangeLog?rev=1.57.2.31.2.11

Last things to do:

- change 1.1.0 -> 1.1.1 everywhere.