develope a module with .c and .cpp

陈旭 gogocx at 163.com
Mon Feb 13 12:46:32 CET 2006

Hello

	I store all the users' info in my Sybase server and I am going to authenticate a user from a module which pulls the information from sybase. I have made it with the module rlm_sql. And also, I rewrite this module, add a function(or with some other name, I don't kown how to call it correctly) which name is 'rlm_sql_authenticate', I am using the driver from ./drivers/rlm_sql_sybase, everything seems OK, or at lease I have not found problemsm, and I am so worrying about it. The other hand, we have lots of experience to manipulate sybase with our encapsulated class, and I am so willingly to develope my module and use this class. But it seems to be very hard to compile .c and .cpp at the same time. When compiling, lots of warning is dumped to my screen, but there is not a error, then I install the module, run FreeRadius
under debug mode, when server is ready to prcess request, I sent a request to the server. The server cored dump with some message: symble not found.

	I am running freeRadius(v1.0.5) under solaris 5.6. Help me! Many thanks!
	contact me via msn: oicqcx at hotmail.com