develope a module with .c and .cpp

Murat Mığdısoğlu murat.migdisoglu at superonline.net
Mon Feb 13 14:03:25 CET 2006

Set ulimit to unlimited to produce a core. Then look it to find which shared object can not be located. İn the default configuration, freeradius looks for .so file under /var/lib directory. Maybe you didn't open the commented line int the sybase modules Makefile and thats why you didnt compiled sybase module

İ hope this helps