Last patches for 1.1.0?

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Tue Jan 3 17:54:04 CET 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:

>   The only thing I can see being relevant is the net-snmp patches, now
> in debian/patches.  Odds are other systems need them too, so there's
> no reason not to put them into the mainstream.

I pulled some of the Debian patches in the mainstream CVS, but for 3
of them I was unsure if it was safe to add them between 1.1.0-pre0 and
1.1.0 release. That's why I chose to leave them in debian/patches.

The net-snmp patch may go in 1.1.0, but honestly I don't want to see
the release date delayed just for that.

>   Or, should we put them in 1.1.1?  I'd like to have a planned set of
> minor features/bug fixes that can go into point releases.

If you agree, I'd like to have the upgrade of ltmain.sh in 1.1.1 (also
in debian/patches). I think the libtool upgrade may be useful to other
systems, too.

--
Nicolas Baradakis