rfc2865 and RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema inconsistencies?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Mon Jan 30 02:05:51 CET 2006

Nicolas Baradakis <nbk at sitadelle.com> wrote:
> I think it would be nice. For now the SQL schemas are not installed at
> all by the makefiles. In the Debian package for example, Paul has
> gathered all these orphan files under /usr/share/doc/freeradius/examples.

  That's OK.  Technically they're not examples if they're required,
but if/when we make the SQL queries more configurable, the existing
schemas can be examples.

> We might have a subdirectory doc/schema or doc/something in the source
> tree, and move the files here with simpler names:

  Maybe just doc/examples.  We can put examples of the configuration
files there, too.  i.e. examples of how to configure X, rather than
text describing how to do X.