Issues with bug#235

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Jul 6 13:01:43 CEST 2006

Kevin Bonner wrote:

> The CVS diff for revision 1.147 of rlm_sql.c also changed the
> default value of deletestalesessions from no to yes.  IMO, nothing
> should be deleted without making the user configure it that way.
> None of these changes are in any stable release yet, so hopefully
> some discussion can occur before these changes are included in an
> official release.

The default raddb/sql.conf has "deletestalesessions = yes" therefore I
changed rlm_sql.c to use the same value as the config file for more
consistency. (I don't like to have different default values in the
config files and the source code)

I note the current stable version doesn't even use the value of the
option, and from my understanding it's always deleting stale sessions.

If you want to change the current behaviour to "no", then you need
to change it in both source code and config files.

--
Nicolas Baradakis