Firebird sql driver for rlm_sql module

Vitaly Bodzhgua vitaly at eastera.net
Fri Jul 28 07:09:36 CEST 2006

I wrote rlm_sql_firebird driver  for rlm_sql module.  This driver may
work only with Firebird version 1.5.0 and higher, but with small
modification (using linker option -lgds instead of -lfbclient) it may be
used with lower version of Firebird and Interbase as well.  Driver was
tested with freeradius 1.0.5 and Firebird 1.5.2 for a month. Also it
appeared to work with all stable freeradius versions starting with 1.0.5.
So I can contribute the source code if one , who can make such
decisions, decides that it  is will be not unnecessary  for freeradius
project.