EAP method cleanup

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 31 18:31:44 CEST 2006

Piotr Marnik <piotr.marnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> My question is: how free session data when user breaks the session before
> finish? From my observation free_opaque is called only once when method
> finishes. But what about non finished sessions (intentionally or not) which
> should be, after some delay, also removed. Is there any solution for this
> problem?

  See the source code.  Handlers are freed via eap_handler_free(),
which always calls handler->free_opaque if it's set.

  eap_handler_free() is always called to free a handler, and
eap_list_find() takes care of calling eap_handler_free() for handlers
that are too old.

  Which EAP method are you implementing?