Does freeradius now support sybase ASE 15.0 yet?

陈旭 gogocx at 163.com
Mon Jun 5 09:17:57 CEST 2006

FreeRadiusDevel

	Does freeradius now support sybase ASE 15.0 yet? I am running freeradius1.0.5 on Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.0, with ASE 15.0 now, and lots of problems I an dealing now! Problems occured while I am compling freeradius, compiling module rlm_sql_sybase, it is not very easy to conquer all these problems, but I made it! At last, freeradius has been set up, but while accessing to my ASE15.0 server, an error dumped to my screen:

	Client Library error:
	severity(0) number(49) origin(1) layer(1)
	rlm_sql_sybase(sql_select_query): Unable to send command (ct_send())

	What the problem is?