1.1.2 is broken if you have closefrom()

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Fri Jun 9 02:38:13 CEST 2006

On June 8, 2006 8:21:58 PM -0400 Alan DeKok <aland at nitros9.org> wrote:
> Frank Cusack <fcusack at fcusack.com> wrote:
>   It's pretty easy to reproduce if you put libraries into a place
> where your dynamic linker can't find them.

I just get an error message.  Here's an example with rlm_eap_tls.
I moved libcrypto out of the way.

rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
 gtc: challenge = "Password: "
 gtc: auth_type = "PAP"
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: ld.so.1: radiusd: fatal: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: open failed: No
such file or directory
radiusd.conf[10]: eap: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1919] Unknown module "eap".
radiusd.conf[1866] Failed to parse authenticate section.

-frank