FreeRADIUS wiki

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Mon Jun 19 20:12:49 CEST 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 10:27, Peter Nixon wrote:
> On Mon 19 Jun 2006 17:00, Kevin Bonner wrote:
> > I'm trying to login to the FR wiki to cleanup the spam and continue
> > receiving the following error:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getuser()
> > in /srv/www/vhosts/wiki-freeradius/includes/Skin.php on line 546
> >
> > I've reset my password and still receive that message.  Is anyone else
> > running into this, or am I just lucky?
>
> Hmmm. Have you changed your skin? I am not having any problems, although I
> am using the default skin.

I should be using the default skin.  I still have no way of resetting or even
verifying which is set to use during login.

> And, which spam? I dont see anything obvious...

Look at the recent changes page for the past 30 days.  See the changes on June
2?  All spam.  Lots more like that, they just have display:none tags so you
can't visibly see the crap links.

Kevin Bonner