lt_dlopenext() returns invalid handle

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Fri Jun 23 17:50:41 CEST 2006

On June 23, 2006 11:22:21 AM -0400 Alan DeKok <aland at nitros9.org> wrote:
> Frank Cusack <fcusack at fcusack.com> wrote:
>> I've completed the libtool and ltdl 1.5.22 update in the 1.1 branch.
>> Please test.

> configure: configuring in src/modules/rlm_checkval
> configure: running /usr/pkg/bin/bash './configure' --prefix=/usr/local  --enable-ltdl-install
> --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=. l
> creating Makefile
> creating config.h
> cat: ./config.h.in: No such file or directory
>
>   It looks like the "configure" script in src/modules/rlm_checkval
> wasn't updated.  It still references config.h, even though
> configure.in doesn't.

That's not part of my change; nbk did that.  It fails in a lot of dirs,
it's just that rlm_checkval is last so you only notice it there.  If
each sub-configure continues to run after failing on config.h it should
be harmless.  It would be nice to at least suppress the error.

When you actually build, you'll also see that rlm_detail fails.  This
is due to changes in hashtable.

>   Also, I'm seeing it trying to cache to /dev/null.  Is that intentional?

No.  I'll look into this.

-frank