deleting or xlat not configure?

Laurent LOINGEVILLE laurent.loingeville at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 18:01:40 CEST 2006

*Hi !

I've got the following chain: client>>>>>proxy>>>>>>Server. When the proxy
send back the response of the server(reject message) to the client, it
delete the attributes value pair.

What can i do to force the proxy not to delete the attributes?*

**
In fact, i think the radius proxy doesn't re-copy the attribute value-pair
of the radius server on the interface where is connected the client.

I thought that it was in the xlat section of the radiusd.conf file but it
doesn't work. I have maybe make a bad manipulation? Do you have an idea?

Thank you