Tagged VSAs

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Mon Mar 6 19:25:36 CET 2006

"Chris Hellberg" <chellberg at juniper.net> wrote:
> I notice between 1.0.5 and 1.1.0 there was a check put in dict.c to
> prevent tagged VSAs from being added to the dictionary. What's the
> idea behind this check?

  Additional sanity checks.  There are no tagged VSA's in the
dictionaries, and I'd have to double-check the code to be sure it
handles them properly.

  But there's no real reason why we couldn't have tagged VSA's.  If
you have dictionary updates with tagged VSA's, send them over, and
we'll include them, and patches to enable them in the next release.