Version 1.1.1 stops responding

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Mar 28 10:35:42 CEST 2006

Hi again,

this morning it also happened in 1.1.0. I have now reverted to 1.0.5 on our
production servers. Also one interesting thing to note:

I was using OpenSSL 0.9.8a - I have now also reverted to 0.9.7whatever - if
I'm successful with that config, I'll try to move only one of (radiusd|
openssl) upwards again. 1.0.5 with 0.9.7 is known working for me, and I'd
rather not experiment more than necessary.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Oh, and for completeness, here's my answer to the questions from Michael:

> What OS/Distro are you?

> I'm Debian testing release
SuSE 8.2

> How did you Install?  (Prebuilt binary / created local package and install /
install from source)
> I created a local Debian package, and installed it.
tarball

>What modules did you enable?
>        PEAP, TTLS, and TLS
dito

> What is your authentication source?
> Using ntlm_auth against Active Directory 2003
mySQL, mixed Crypt-Passwords and User-Passwords

> What is your supplicant?
> 98% Windows XP built in supplicant.  The rest are Linux / Mac clients.
XP SP2 with WPA2 patch installed, but using Intel PRO/Wireless supplicant

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg