Do we need a call for new web site design

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 13 18:46:51 CET 2006

Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net> wrote:
> Hmm.. One option.. (Not sure if its a good one or not) is to move the entire
> site to the wiki. We can lock certain pages so only admins can update them,
> (front page etc)

  It's an option.  I'd prefer to put the pages into version control,
though, so that developers with CVS commit access can update the web
pages without getting yet another login.  That also makes it easier to
set up multiple mirrors.

  I did some CSS on the weekend, see: http://deployingradius.com/freeradius/

  It's not done, but it looks somewhat better than what we have now.