rfc4590

Alexander Schrab Alexander.Schrab at axis.com
Wed Sep 20 07:46:47 CEST 2006

Test vectors? You mean like test cases? The thing is that I use a small
test client based on a modified uRadiusLib right now as a test program.

The client in freeradius still mangles the rfc4590 packages and makes
draft versions of them... So regression testing can still be done. I
will give you a copy of the client I am using so you can test with that
too (it's quite standalone, so it shouldn't be hard to get working)...

/Alex