rfc4590

Alexander Schrab Alexander.Schrab at axis.com
Wed Sep 20 12:00:36 CEST 2006

Yes, I understood that. But the patch isn't in good condition.

I have reworked the code pretty much now (soon finished). It is a lot
more readably (no offense Alan ;) ). But I'm not quite finished yet...

One thing I have problem getting hang of is the special attribute
handeling in eapclient.c. Why is it there? Should it be removed now or
must I modify it similar to radclient.c?

/Alex