rfc4590

Alexander Schrab Alexander.Schrab at axis.com
Wed Sep 20 13:06:10 CEST 2006

Ok, now I have something that might be quite good. The only thing I am
not all that satisfied with is the OBSELETE and OBSELETE_INTERNAL
things. Not sure how to work around that though... Also in eapclient.c I
removed the old code. Someone will have to check what is needed there...
All the test cases succeded including copies with obselete attributes
instead.

Oh yeah, I have not implemented challange. This is because it was a
bigger task than I expected. We need a nonce creation algorithm, methods
for calculating body digest and a few more things. Can do that later,
the code is prepared for implementing that feature...

Happy testing :)

/Alex