freeradius-client debian files

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Mon Feb 5 16:04:01 CET 2007

I'm working on the libraries for freeradius-client, but I'm not
touching the packaging
files.

If you want to take the Debian control files on, by all means have at
it.

We are preparing for a new release ( 1.1.5 ) of the freeradius-client
library in the
next week or so, just an FYI.

You can post patches to the bug tracker at bugs.freeradius.org.

Thanks!
-Chris

--
Chris Parker
Director, Engineering

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet Services     http://www.megapop.net
VoiceEclipse, The Fresh Alternative http://www.voiceeclipse.com

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.