Need help in writing a radius client

Alexander Schrab Alexander.Schrab at axis.com
Wed Jan 3 08:52:55 CET 2007

This really isn't the place to ask for this kind of help. It is a
freeradius mailing list. But I can give you a pointer to what I have
(successfully) used.
There is a library that is maintained through the freebsd project called
libradius. It originates from a company called juniper networks. There
is a linux port (I believe that the official version is compilable on
linux nowadays too, not sure). As to how to find it I can't help you.
Google for juniper libradius.

This lib is pretty well documentet and simple to use.

/Alex