freeradius-client

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Fri Jan 26 16:34:52 CET 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 3:24 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

> Peter Nixon wrote:
>> Guys... Do any of you have a problem with us relicensing this file
>> under the
>> BSD license to allow it to be used in freeradius-client?
>
>   No.

Cool.  :)

The system is Slackware 10.2.  Both Freeswitch and FreeRADIUS are
running on
the system, running on Intel Xeon.  About as vanilla a system as it
gets.

I replaced the freeradius-client md5 with the md5 from FreeRADIUS
lib, and it
works.  So that definitely resolved the issue.

I'll wait for Frank and Paul to chime in, and then I'll commit it to
freeradius-client,
assuming they have no objections.

Next up is writing a sample/POC program that works without reading
from a config
file ( other than dictionary ), so that it's a better example of how
to include
radius client functionality in another application.

-Chris
--
Chris Parker
Director, Engineering

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet Services     http://www.megapop.net
VoiceEclipse, The Fresh Alternative http://www.voiceeclipse.com

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.