Automatic report from sources (radiusclient) between 07.07.2007 - 08.07.2007 GMT

Enrik Berkhan enrik#freeradius at planb.de
Sun Jul 8 11:57:49 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok schrieb:
>   That has my vote.  Except that last I checked, autoconf doesn't
> process header files.  So some other method has to be used.

Have you tried to declare

AM_CONFIG_HEADER(include/freeradius-client.h)

in configure.in like for config.h, rename freeradius-client.h to
freeradius-client.h.in and add the specific defines at the top like
autoheader would to for config.h? Like this:

freeradius-client.h.in:

#undef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
#undef HAVE_STDINT_H

#ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
#include <inttypes.h>
#endif
#ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
#include <stdint.h>
#endif

I think maintaining a small number of #undef templates manually should
be no big deal.

Running configure will replace the #undef templates with the appropriate
values.

The only problem with freeradius-client.h currently would be the use of
other #undef directives with the __BEGIN_DECLS stuff. configure will
comment them out. May be it would be possible to implement the C++
extern declaration in another way ...

Or distribute a second (config) header freeradius-clientconfig.h
included by freeradius-client.h, but never ever name it autoconf.h.

Enrik