radeapclient

ashola ashola ashola2007 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 14:24:25 CEST 2007

Thanks, but radeapclient crashes when executing req.txt !!
can u help me to use EAP-Message attribute in order to send EAP over Radius Packets.

lishuai zhao <lishuai.zhao at gmail.com> wrote: It is not complex.
After your installation, you can go to the derectory of
src/tests/eapmd5-01, and then execute the sript file client.sh.
BTW, sometimes you need to modify the client.sh, and edit the
"../../modules/rlm_eap/radeapclient -s -x localhost auth testing123
"../../modules/lib/rlm_eap/radeapclient -s -x localhost auth
testing123

2007/3/30, ashola ashola :

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html