Propose to release 2.0-pre0 this week

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sun May 13 23:55:22 CEST 2007

On Sun 13 May 2007, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   I think that the basic server functionality is looking pretty good.
> I'd like to release 2.0-pre0 this week, with the following TO-DO's:
>
> - fix HUP handling
> - fix detail file handling
> - minor changes to proxying for even more stability
> - some more documentation
> - add magic feature 1
> - add magic feature 2
> - Coverity scan before final release
>
>   Comments?  And no, I'm not talking about what the 2 magic features are.
> :)

Sounds like a plan to me. My testing shows that cvs head it pretty close to
stable, and it certainly has a LOT of new features compared with the current
release branch. Lets get it out into the world as soon as possible  :-)

Note: I just applied Novell's patch to add Vasco OTP support via eDirectory
also...

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon