It's not a real language, honest

Alan Dekok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon May 28 16:25:59 CEST 2007

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Perhaps it would be interesting if a module could register a function
> for the 'not a real language'. That would allow the realm module to
> allow you to do something like:
>
>    if (HasRealm('IPASS', %{User-Name})) {
>    }

  (cough)  As always, patches are welcome. :)

  But yes, that's a good idea.  The only problem is that the unlanguage
ends up turning into something like PHP, which worries me.

  The goal is to avoid variables other than RADIUS attributes, loops,
goto's, subroutines, etc.  But allowing the registration of new commands
would be too useful to avoid, I think.

  Maybe in 2.1.