Gigaword support

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue May 29 10:44:36 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

maybe just noone ever bothered to update mysql conf file?

I'm working on a patch, should be delivered in hours. This *might* even go
into 1.1.x, it would just confuse people who are used to getting only 32 bits
in eval scripts because it never used to work with 64 bits on mysql.

[OT] BTW, you are one of the very few people on fr- lists that get caught by
our spam filter. Seems like some blacklists don't like your domain, for
whatever reason (see below).

Stefan

	RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK,RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB autolearn=disabled
	version=3.2.0

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg