Testing EAP-TLS session resumption

sujithsankar sujithsankar at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Nov 2 05:57:12 CET 2007

> sujithsankar wrote:
>> I successfully tested session resumption of my EAP-TLS and EAP-TTLS
>> clients
>> using FreeRADIUS version 1.1.0.
>
>  Why 1.1.0?

We have been using this code base for quite some time and hence I had to
start trying for fast re-auth with it.
I'll be moving to the latest one soon.

>> The following files were modified to make session resumption work.
>>
>> freeradius-1.1.0/src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/tls.c ,
>> freeradius-1.1.0/src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/eap_tls.c and
>> freeradius-1.1.0/src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/rlm_eap_tls.c.
>>
>> Here is the patch to be applied to freeRADIUS 1.1.0 to make fast
>> re-authentication work.
>
>  Thanks... but you mailer mangled the patch.  Please re-post as an
> attachment, or upload to bugs.freeradius.org.
>
> On top of my previous post, the patch contains unnecessary whitespace
>changes.  This makes it more difficult to tell what's really changed,
>and what's just re-formatted.

Apologies.
I was in a hacking mode and hence the white spaces.
I've cleared those.
Pls find attached the new patch.

Thanks,
-Sujith

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.