conffile trouble

Patrick Welche prlw1 at newn.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 16:43:07 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:57:59AM +0100, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Patrick Welche wrote:
> > I also include essentially a documentation patch for comments - I hope
> > the files are the ones I think are meant to be referenced.
>
>   I'll check this in more detail later today.

BTW I commented out the DATE_SUB function in raddb/sql/postgresql/schema.sql
because it is not needed and is a vestige of the one schema being used by
several sql backends - you could delete the whole thing starting from

/*
 * Note: (pnixon: 2003-12-10) The following function should not be required

Cheers,

Patrick