Unlimit Clients IP Address

EasyHorpak.com info at easyhorpak.com
Thu Nov 29 10:35:22 CET 2007

Dear Expert .

I install my freeeradius server and put the server at ISP.

I try to access the server by router (WRT54GL+coova).

I can see the login page but when I try to login the login failed.

I think the problem is freeradius clients that fix on client.conf that fix
the ip.

But I can not fix ip cause I get the random ip form ISP, it 's not real ip.

How do I set unlimit clients ip address on clients.conf? if it 's not
possible , which radius software that support unlimit clients access?

Thank you forwards and Best Regards.
Chuan