Caveat: schema differences in Acct(Start|Stop)Time

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Mon Oct 8 10:44:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

> > I agree that MySQL should change also, but at the time I go pushback for
> > making backwards incompatible schema changes which some third party
> > billing systems seem to rely on. I think the 2.0 release is the correct
> > time to standardise all of this though..
>
>   Yes, please.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

I now have an (untested) patch for the schema defs and queries for trunk on my
disk. What is the preferred patch format again? That info doesn't seem to be
on the Wiki yet - or apologies if I didn't find it.

I agree that backward uncompatible changes in 1.1.x are not a good idea.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg