Bus Error when loading SQL clients

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 15 09:45:35 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Hmm, and on to the next issue...
>
> /etc/raddb/unlang/preprocess.conf[97]: ERROR: Unknown value hard-ban for
> attribute Autz-Type
> /etc/raddb/unlang/preprocess.conf[96]: Failed to parse "update" subsection.
>
> Ah you added proper checking. ok so Autz-Types Values now need to be added.

  No... it's that it was trying to load the config in one pass.
Everyone knows that compilers need two passes to resolve all of the
symbols... so I've added a second pass.

> .. and the next one ...
>
> Ignoring request to accounting address 139.184.14.180 port 1813 as
> server default-outer from unknown client 139.184.9.131 port 1031

  That one I'm unsure about.  I don't understand why it's happening...
UNLESS the clients are getting added by the SQL code, and then nuked
when the "read clients from files" code is executed.

> I also get a strange error message about needing to use virtual-servers

  Nuked.