Automatic report from sources (radiusd) between 01.09.2007 - 02.09.2007 GMT

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sun Sep 2 12:11:12 CEST 2007

On Sun 02 Sep 2007, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Automatic cvs log generator wrote:
> > Remove realms and nasspasswd otherwise install fails now that the files
> > no longer exist Modified files:
> > 	File: radiusd/raddb/Makefile; Revision: 1.32;
>
>   ?  Those references were deleted a while ago.  The only change I can
> see that you made is that the list of FILES has been re-formatted, and
> policy.txt" has been removed.

That is weird. I did not remove policy.txt or reformat anything. The commit I
made can be seen by "cvs diff -r 1.30 -r 1.31 Makefile"

These changes definitely were not made previously as yesterday's cvs snapshot
failed to build when I uploaded it to the SUSE build server so I went and
investigated. I also did a cvs up in my local checkout before making these
changes and committing, but cvs did give me a strange message about merging
(dont remember the exact wording) when I committed.

Given that the nightly cvs snapshots are performed by my server in Texas, and
I also did a local cvs up on my notebook, I don't think I made a mistake
here.. Is something screwy with our cvs server?

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://peternixon.net/