event.c assertion in pre2....

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 13:56:07 CEST 2007

hi,

one of our FR server processes died this morning. quick radius.log
check showed:

Mon Sep 17 11:24:09 2007 : Error: Assertion failed in event.c, line 842

now, this was running a slightly old 2.0pre2 CVS checkout and
i've now updated the codebase to todays available 2.0pre2 code
and the server is running - but I just wanted to check...i recall
something about this being mentioned on-list a week or 2 back..and
i saw from cvs update that event.c has been edited... is the belief
that this assertion problem has been sorted/fixed or should I be
looking for something more here?

alan