event.c assertion in pre2....

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 19:18:47 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>
>> This is strange, were running 2.0 cvs head on our production servers
>> which are now under varied and reasonable load, and we haven't noticed
>> them going down with this.
>>

>   That's good.

Makes me smile :)

We've now done 20k authentications on one server.
With a mixture of PAP for login to switches, the major eap flavours
(EAP-TTLS,EAP-PEAP,EAP-TLS),
and whatever the JRS test script uses.

We have Linux Boxes authenticating with wpa_supplicant, we have Macs
using Internet Connect, We have 2000,XP,Vista Boxes (Though Vista is
Evil and very stubborn) using the built in supplicant software.

Authentication is done using LDAP.

Authorisation is done using SQL and unlang only.

>> They are however leaking memory at an alarming rate. After 24hrs up,
>> prvt memory usage was ~100mb.
>>

>   That's bad.
>
>   When did this start happening?  Or did CVS head always leak memory?
> Did 1.1.x leak memory?
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

1.1.* as far as I can recall, didn't leak memory.
I don't think early CVS head versions leaked memory either.

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer