Consult about NAS

Seguridad ISL seguridad at intersanlo.com.ar
Tue Aug 19 03:47:23 CEST 2008

Hello everybody

I'm implementing a freeradius server, with some NAS, that have pppoe server
that validate their users in that Freeradius server, but I have a little
problem!! IF some NAS turn off, the radius doesn't disconnect the users that
was login in that NAS. The radius clean that client, when the NAS turn on
again, and in that time the clients can't reconnect.

Someone know how to have an attribute, like time-out, for the NAS, that
check if NASs are working, and if not kill all the users connect in that
dead NAS?

Thanks

Rafael Lore