GIT Log for 2008-08-24 23:33 GMT

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 25 08:38:04 CEST 2008

>     PEAP & TTLS support for session resumption.

  As the rest of the log says, it doesn't *quite* work.  It won't do
what you want, but the user should get authenticated.

  I've also cleaned up some of the rest of the SSL handling in the EAP
module.  It's a little clearer, it *should* work better, it's less code,
and fewer things can go wrong.

  e.g. the eap tls "fail" function automatically deletes any cached
session.  Otherwise, that code would be scattered all over the place

  The eap tls "success" function automatically calculates the MPPE keys.
 Previously, that code *was* scattered all over the place.

  I think I can get the session resumption work done this week.  At that
point, we should release the next version.