need an advice

Ульянов Дмитрий ulyanov at domokom.ru
Fri Feb 1 14:58:04 CET 2008

Здравствуйте, .

Hello

I want to use radius-proxy, because don't want to implement radius module and radius server is exists(but not freeradius).

Can i add some features while processing proxy requests (add some attributes to the response), while processing rad-response from origin radius server?

(I know C/C++ a little, so can you give me an advice what files should i look to make this, if it is possible.)

I want to make this:

[ radius server ] <-> [freeradius proxy] <-> [NAS]
making some changes
with rad-response.

Maybe i can use  rewrite/filter modules to do this?

http://www.domokom.ru                          mailto:ulyanov at domokom.ru